The NEO 9 can be powered from the cigarette lighter socket for plug & play simplicity, or alternatively hardwired to the vehicle’s electrical system for super-fast 40 minute charging. It is capable of powering a standard single channel dash cam for over 68 hours of continuous recording (dash cam model dependant) or several days of periodic recording if the dash cam is set to trigger by motion or impact only.
The NEO 9 is built to last and is manufactured using high quality anodised aluminium and powered by state-of-the-art LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate) battery technology, developed to withstand extreme temperatures, go through more charge cycles, and be kinder to the environment than a traditional Lithium-ion battery.
Cellink NEO batteries are acclaimed by professionals for their reliability and are compatible with a wide variety of dash cam brands including Nextbase, BlackVue, Garmin, Thinkware and MIO.
PLUG & PLAY OR HARDWIRE INSTALLATION
NEO 9 can be powered from any cigarette lighter socket without the need for installation, or alternatively hardwired out-of-sight in the glovebox or boot. It charges to capacity in 80 minutes from the cigarette lighter socket, or only 40 minutes when hardwired. The NEO 9 package includes all cabling hardware necessary for plug & play and hardwired installation.
- Powers a dash cam in Parking Mode without using vehicle’s battery
- Extended operation – 68hrs of constant recording (dash cam dependant)
- 40 mins charge time when hardwired, 80 mins via cigarette lighter socket
- Hardwire or simple plug & play via cigarette lighter socket Battery Manager App for iOS & Android
- Expandable – add Cellink EXT 7 expansion batteries to increase capacity
- Compatible with a range of brands inc. BlackVue, Nextbase, Garmin, Thinkware and MIO
- Safe and dependable LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate) technology
Connect up to 5 x Cellink EXT 7 expansion battery packs in sequence to massively increase power reserves. Each EXT 7 expansion battery has a capacity of 84.5Wh, adding over 48hrs of recording time to the NEO 9’s standard capabilities.
NEO BATTERY MANAGER APP
The Cellink NEO Battery Manager app for iOS & Android is available free- of-charge and clearly visualises important information including overall battery percentage, whether the battery is charging or discharged, how long it can power the dash cam and how long it’ll take until the battery is fully charged.
- Battery Cell Type :
LiFePo4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate)
Colour / Size / Weight :
Black / 157mm (W) x 243mm (L) x 39.5mm
- (H) / 1.8kg
- Input Voltage / Current :
- – Cigarette lighter plug: 12V – 17V / 6.5A (max)
- – Hardwired: 12V – 17V / 15A (max)
- Charging Voltage / Current :
- – Cigarette lighter plug: 14.6V / 5A – Hardwired: 14.6V / 12A
- Charging Time :
- – Cigarette lighter plug (standard 12A charging): Approx. 40 mins
- – Hardwired (rapid 9A charging): Approx. 40 mins
- Hours of Use :
- – Up to 68 hours (based on a single dash cam that consumes 2.4Wh)
- Capacity :
- – 12.8V / 9,000mAh / 115.2Wh
- Output Voltage / Current :
- – Dashcam port: 11V – 14.5 V / 2A (max)
- Operating Temperature:
- – Charging Temperature:
0° − 45°C (32° − 113°F)
- – Discharging Temperature: -10° − 60°C (14°F − 140°F)
- – Storage Temperature:
-10° − 35°C (-14°F − 95°F)
- High Temperature Cut-Off :
- – Approx. 80°C (176°F)